BIA Approved Repairer
Pleisure Marine Maintenance are the BIA’s newest Approved Repairer and one of only two in the South of Perth. By becoming a BIAWA Approved Repairer it means that the BIA has given our new Mechanical Workshop the stamp of approval, recommending our business to their Members and the general public.
As an Approved Repairer, we guarantee our workmanship, maintain a fair pricing policy, and also agree to follow the BIAWA Code of Practice. We are required to maintain standards in equipment and qualifications to remain accredited and are regularly audited by the BIA to ensure we continue to comply with their high standard of service and facilities.
To be considered as a BIAWA Approved Marine Mechanic, businesses must:
- Have all the necessary facilities, equipment and qualified trades people to complete the repair or service to the highest possible standards
- Be willing to abide by the Code of Practice and Code of Conduct
- Participate in annual reviews, including regular inspections of the business operation and premises.
Why choose a BIA Approved Mechanic?
To be an Approved Mechanic, each must guarantee their workmanship, maintain a fair pricing policy, and agree to follow the BIAWA Code of Practice for their category. A BIA Approved Mechanic must also maintain standards in equipment and qualifications to remain accredited. Approved Mechanics are regularly audited by BIA to ensure they continue to complying with our high standard of service and facilities, our Approved Mechanics are experienced marine technicians performing general repairs to specialist repairs.
The benefits of BIA Approved Mechanics are:
- They will charge you a fair price for the work they’ve done
- They won’t charge you for work that hasn’t been done or isn’t needed
- All customers are treated with courtesy & respect
- The repairer has been judged by BIAWA to have the required knowledge, skills & equipment to perform repairs at a high standard
- BIAWA conducts regular audits to ensure they maintain the high standards required to be and remain an Approved Mechanic
- Above all, Approved Mechanics want to do the right thing by their customers and keep them coming back, as well as keep their BIA Approved Mechanic Status.