We offer several reverse osmosis (RO) membrane options, all of which are designed to be compatible with either the electric or petrol versions of our pressure supply unit. The RO options were designed to suit a wide variety of customers, catering for economy, compact, and high output requirements.
The two standard RO membranes are;
- High Output Case (Two 40″ RO Membranes)
- Paired with Petrol or 240V make between 100 – 140 litres per hour
- Compact Case (Two 21″ RO Membranes)
- Paired with petrol of 240V make between 50-70 litres per hour
- Paired with 12VDC make between 26 – 34 litres per hour
Many customers ask which RO option suits their needs best. A couple of things to think about include power consumption and physical space requirements. If you can fit the 40″ RO membranes, we recommend either the High Output system as the most cost effective solution. However, if you are physically limited on space, then the Compact system is the best option.
The pressure supply units will consume the same power regardless of which RO unit is attached, so the High Output RO case is the most energy efficient.