Pleisure Marine Maintenance provide a leading and specialised service to the West Australian Marine Industry. Offering all aspects of servicing and maintenance across all makes and models on inboards, sterndrives, saildrives, IPS drives, gearboxes, generators and gyro stabilizers.
Position – Experienced Marine Diesel Technician
Key duties of this role and responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Performing all preventative maintenance and servicing on engines, gensets, gearboxes and gyro stabilizers
- Diagnosis and repair of faults on engines and electrical components
- Capacity and confidence to carry out full engine overhauls and rebuilds
- Assess and report electronically on field service reports
- Work in compliance with all company policy including OHS and Quality procedures
To be considered for this roll the successful applicant will possess the following skills and attributes;
- Trade Qualification as Engineering Tradesperson (Mechanic) Plant Mechanic, Cert III Marine Mechanical, Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic or similar/equivalent
- 5 + years Industry experience (CAT, Cummins or Volvo Penta highly regarded but not essential).
- Current and valid ‘C’ Class Manual Drivers Licence
- Available Monday – Friday 38 hours, with regular overtime
- Self motivated and takes pride in producing quality of work
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Reliable and punctual, with high time management and multi tasking abilities
- A neat and organised approach to work and reporting procedures with attention to detail
- Well presented and physically fit
- Displays commitment to OH&S standards
As a Pleisure Marine Employee you will receive;
- Competitive Industry Salary
- Field Service Vehicle
- Phone Allowance
- Company Ipad
- Uniforms and PPE
- Ongoing Training and Development
Please forward your comprehensive resume and cover letter with relevant employment history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Must be an Australian Resident and have marine experience to be considered.
Junior Trades Assistant | Marine Mechanical
We are also currently seeking a young and hard working boating enthusiast keen to pursue the possibility of a career within the Marine Industry.
Our Trades Assistant position is open to applicants with
– previous mechanical and problem solving experience
– who hold a manual drivers licence
– has previous customer service experience
Working alongside our Technicians we seek someone with;
– good communication and listening skills
– is reliable, self-motivated and available 40 hours per week
– can work autonomously as well as in within a team environment
With the possibility of the position opening in the next 12 months up to a Heavy Duty Marine Diesel Apprenticeship, if you feel you are the right fit for our team we’d love to hear from you.