FULLY SELF-CONTAINED. NO EXTERNAL POWER SOURCE REQUIRED.
Our original petrol (gasoline) version of the pressure supply unit perfect for boats with 12V electrical systems or people using the system off grid.
- Sturdy polyethylene shell with removable front hatch for easy access.
- Honda GXH50 50cc, 1600W (2.1 hp) petrol (gasoline) powered engine.
- Pre-filter and housing externally mounted for ease of service.
- Jabsco impeller pump to lift water and provide positive pressure to the high pressure pump.
- General Pump WM series 316 stainless steel high pressure pump, the workhorse of the RO industry.
- General Pump relief valve to prevent overpressurisation and allow for pressure washing.
- Sturdy 3 metre draw hose fitted with one way valve so it remains primed, with detachable strainer.
- High pressure stainless steel quick couple outlet for connection RO membrane unit or pressure washer gun.
- Five 5 micron pleated paper pre-filter cartridges included.
- 1kg (2.2 lb) bag pickling solution powder included.
- Couples with one of our reverse osmosis membranes, ordered separately.
- Can also be coupled with RO membranes from other suppliers.
- Can be coupled with optional pressure washer gun.
- Dimensions: Length 595mm (23.4″), Width 310mm (12.2″), Height 450mm (17.7″)
- Weight: 26.5kg (58.3lb)